Translate

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Taking a Few Days Off

My favorite place in the world is Winona Lake Indiana.  Whenever I feel like my batteries need to be  recharged this is the best place to go.  It is a place of many good family memories, beautiful sunsets, relaxation, and great sleeping.
If you like boats, you'll like this photo.  It's one of my favorites.  If you like to see a little more nature and something more restful the next one is for you. There are always a few ducks swimming around at Winona.
Fall and winter bring other types of birds, coots, swans, geese, herons of all types.  For me this is a great place.  I feel so fortunate that I have a place to go to to relax and get away for a few days. It is good to "not quilt" for awhile. My brain needs a rest from that type of decision making!

Now I will resume work on my first table runner pattern, it'll have ginkgo leaves on it. More about this later.

Enjoy the last days of summer.
Ann

No comments: