Translate

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Update of Lochry Grave Marker

A million things have happened since my first blog post on the matter of replacing Jeremiah's (my 6 x great grandfather) grave marker. Here is a link to the original blog. Several Loughry family members have corresponded with me, I am pleased for their interest and grateful for their input.  Here is the final and approved gravemarker. 
It was important for me to include that he was the founder of the Loughry family, although most of the descendants spell their last name in alternate ways.  So with the last line "founder of the family in America," addressed that fact, without having to spell the name 25 different ways! Now all there is left to do, is wait for it to be created.

I have to say that this is the most unusual project I've ever undertaken.  Thanks for listening.

Here is the last update on Jeremiah posted Dec 2013.

Ann Fahl


No comments: